Club Penguin Secret Agent & Tour Guides Cheats
Click the moderator symbol on the top right side of your screen. Now click the “Become a secret agent” button. These are the answers to the questions in order.
2. Being mean or rude.
3. Report them.
4. Saying their address.
5. I want to keep Club Penguin Safe.
6. I want to help other penguins.
Answers to the Tour Guide Quiz:
(Questions do not always come in this order).
How many sled-racing courses are there?
How does the pink puffle play?
Skips with skipping rope
What is the name of the big fish in ice fishing?
What day does the newspaper come out?
Which of these games has a shark in it?
Jet pack adventure
What color of puffle can catch on fire?
How many coins does it cost to buy a player card background?
What is thrown out of the truck in level 4 of bean counters?
In what room can you find old copies of the Penguin Times?
The Boiler Room
What is the name of Captain Rockhopper’s ship?
Which of these rooms does not have a game in it?
Which room has a cuckoo clock?
How do you get a pin?
Walk on top of it
Which of these places doesn’t have music playing in the background?
- Case of the Missing Puffle: Golden Puffle Medal and a Letter from Aunt Arctic (for finding the pictures and giving them to Aunt Arctic)
- G’s Secret Mission: Wilderness Survival Medal and a Letter from G (for making a fishing rod out of the ski and rope, and fishing in the water)
- Case of the Missing Coins: Electromagnet Medal and a Letter from Dancing Penguin (for turning the lights back on in the Night Club)
- Avalanche Rescue: Golden Sled Medal and Handy Penguin Award (for fixing the Ski Lift)
- Secret of the Fur: Golden Investigative Medal and Pizza Box (for delivering a pizza for the pizza parlor owner)
- Questions for a Crab: Golden Box Medal and Electromagnet 1000 Blueprints (for giving G the blueprints from the cave)
- Clockwork Repairs: Silver Watch Medal and Honorary Member of Blue Team Banner (for finding a replacement target for the penguins at the dock)
- Mysterious Tremors: Boiler Foiler Spoiler Medal, and Blue Cooler (for returning the Snow Forts Gear to Agent G).
- Spy and Seek: Stealthly Spy Surveillance Medal, and Chocolates (for finding all the find four pieces).
- Waddle Squad: Secret Squad Success Medal, and Employee of the Month (for helping the gift shop clerk).
Club Penguin Mission 1 Cheats
1. Speak to Aunt Arctic, tell her you’ll find the Puffles.
2. Go to the Ice Rink, on the right you’ll find photo’s. Pick them up.
3. Give them to Aunt Arctic.
4. Go to the Pet Shop and to the left you’ll find a note on the Puffle Houses. Use the “CODE” on the bottom-right of the screen to decode the second line. It’s the number you need to give G. (Tip: It’s easier if you write it down on paper rather than try to remember it)
5. Go to the Sport’s Shop and give G the number you decoded. He will give you access to his special items. Take the Preserver Launcher and go to the Iceberg.
6. On the Iceberg, use the Preserver Launcher to save the Puffles that are stranded on another iceberg. Careful of the wind making it more difficult.
7. Go to the Mountain and speak to the crying Penguin.
8. Open your spy phone and click on the red light. Use your spanner to fix the crying Penguin’s telescope. Look through it and look left. You’ll see a green puffle flying around the top of the tallest mountain.
9. Go back to G and get the grappling hook. Then go to the tallest mountain and use the grappling hook to climb to the top.
10. You’ll find the penguins. Return to Aunt Arctic and redeem your medal and a letter from Aunt Arctic thanking you for finding her Puffles.
Club Penguin Mission 2 Cheats
1. Go to the Sport’s Shop and speak to G.
2. Go to the Mountain and click on the Signs, using the code on the bottom-right of the screen to decode the green sign.
3. Go back to the Sport’s Shop and give G the secret word that you decoded. G will give you access to a Sled.
4. Go back to the mountain and use the sled on the Test Run, you must crash (you cannot win)
5. You’ll awake in the wilderness. Pick up the rope and Survival guide, and head to the bush.
6. At the bush, collect 3 O-berries and then head to the stump. All the Puffles will run away except the black one. Feed it an O-berry and it will begin following you.
7. Go back to the O-berry bush and to the right you’ll see something in a tree. Shake in three times and a pot will fall out. Pick it up and put it into your inventory.
8. Go back to a Tree Stump. Then put your mouse over the arrow on the Left. Now go to the Fallen Tree and Bush. Take the Ski out of the Bush. Then take the Rope and put it on the Ski. They will form a fishing rod. Then take an “O” Berry put it on the fishing rod. The “O” Berry will become the Bait. Go back to the O-berry bush and put your mouse over the arrow on the Left. Then go to the River.
9. At the River, collect the log and then go far left and fill your pot with water. Then, attach the rope and an O-berry to your fishing rod and catch a fish.
10. Once you’ve done that, find the cave and push the bushes aside and enter the cave.
11. Go right and click on a rock to push them together.
12. Put the log on it and the survival guide.
13. Then, feed your black puffle another O-berry and it will light the fire. Place water on the fire and then drink it.
14. Place the fish on the fire and then eat it.
15. You will fall asleep, when you awaken go outside of the Cave and you will be rescued. Redeem your medal and letter and you’re done!
Club Penguin Mission 3 Cheats
1. Begin the mission. Speak to the other Agent on the case (The green penguin with glasses) and click any options to finish the conversation.
2. Have a look in the vault, and then talk to the other Agent and get him to close the Vault.
3. Ask him to open the vault, and he’ll tell you that he can’t because he doesn’t have the code. You then go upstairs through the office door on your right.
4. Once you’re in the room upstairs, on the right you’ll see a couch. Get the Paperclip and Square Disk from under the couch.
5. Go to the computer and put the disk in. Navigate through the computer and get the code. It will be N, E, S, W, which are the directions for the vault. Write them down. You can play the game on the computer too if you want but it’s not necessary.
6. Go back down to the vault and open it putting in your code, ask the green Agent to watch guard and go to the Headquarters using your spy-phone.
7. Speak to G and click on the Video he wants you to watch. You’ll see the coins moving from the floor to the roof. Speak to him until he opens the draw on the right.
8. Pick the key on the top left. It’s for the Roof access.
9. Go back into the Gift Shop and up into the office again, this time on the left you’ll see the Roof access door. Use the key from ‘G’ to get inside.
10. On the roof, you’ll see the Powa box and a piece of white fur in the drain beside it. Pick up the fur and use the wrench on your spy-phone (tools) to open the Powa box.
11. Use the paperclip you picked up under the couch earlier and stick it on the chip inside the Powa box. It will cause it to malfunction. This causes the magnet to drop the coins back to the floor, but also causes the power to go out.
12. Go back to the vault and click on the coins to get the green Agent out. Talk to him and he’ll stand guard.
13. Go back to G and talk to him. Give him the white fibers when he asks for them (the text options) and he will give you a flashlight. It’s on the table on your far right.
14. Go to Town and go into the Nightclub. Use the flashlight and make your way to the right. Go down the ladder inside the right speaker into the Boiler Room.
15. Inside the Boiler Room, you go to the left and eventually you’ll see the Fuse box. Read the instructions on it and open it up. There is a green/red light puzzle.
16. The idea of the puzzle is to make all the colors green. If you click them randomly eventually you will get it but a tip is to not click the color directly beside the one you’ve just clicked. You will get it a lot quicker. It will take around 3 minutes if you just keep on clicking.
17. Go back to G and he will give you the letter of thanks and the medal for completing the mission.
Club Penguin Mission 4 Cheats
1. Talk to G and ask him where the Life Preserver is. Go into the Gadget room on the left and find it. Place it in your inventory.
2. Go to the Ski Lodge, on the right you’ll find the Fishing Rod. Pick that up too.
3. Head to the Lighthouse and beside the boat you’ll find a rope.
4. Head to the Sportshop. Place all three items that you have picked up so far together so that they create one item. Then Pick-up the Pirate’s belt from the statue.
5. Go to the Ski Village and talk to the crying penguin beside the chair lift. He is crying because the lift is broken. Place the pirate’s belt on the ski lift to fix it.
6. Pick up the white hairs near where the brown penguin is cheering. Now go to the Lighthouse beacon.
7. Use the wrench in your spy-phone tools to remove the telescope so that you can take it with you. Place it in your inventory.
8. Go to the Sportshop and go up to G’s room. Place the telescope that you just picked up onto G’s tripod.
9. Write down the path that you have to take through the maze. Then head to the mountain and go to Ridge Run.
10. Follow the path that you have written down on Ridge Run. When you get to the bottom, you’ll see a cliff.
11. Use the life preserver launcher on the cliff. Also, break the branch on the far right using the preserver launcher.
12. Launch the preservers at the penguins to save them. Use the first two to push the rock on the left down so that you can rescue the last one.
13. You have completed the mission, talk to G at the Sportshop and give him the fibers that you found at the Ski Village.
Club Penguin Mission 5 Cheats
1. Talk to G and tell him you are ready to find out what the white fur is
2. Fix the broken machine that he asks you to fix with the comb on your spy phone
3. Now G gives you the white fur, put it in to the machine and it will tell you (the second time you do it) that the fur has hot chocolate, pizza sauce and jet pack fuel.
4. Go to the pizza parlor and get one of the hot sauces and one of the chocolates.
5. Take the pizza to the penguin that’s fishing behind the ski lodge.
6. Now go to the coffee shop and talk to the penguin, he will show you a drawing of the monster he saw.
7. Now you have to fix the machine, to do that put the cup under the part where it comes out then pour the chocolate from the pizza parlor in to the machine then use the wrench on your spy phone and twist the milk tube. Put the Hot Chocolate in to your inventory
8. Now go back to HQ and grab the AC 1000.
9. Go to the beacon and use the AC 1000 on the jet pack fuel floating in the air. Now use the scissors in your spy phone and cut it down.
10. Now go downstairs and in to the lighthouse, grab the rope and the net.
11. Now go to the HQ and mix all 3 of the things together in to the goggles.
12. Go to the ski village and put the goggles on, follow the foot prints in to the next room.
13. Grab the candle that you see when you walk in, then head in to the fishing area.
14. Put the net and the rope together and tie it to the tree in the fishing place then put the candle on it.
15. A crab will come and get trapped. Take the crab and the fur that’s on the ground.
16. Give G the crab and put the fur in the machine again and it will tell you it’s a polar bear.
Club Penguin Mission 6 Cheats
1. Talk to G and follow the crab up to the mountain.
2. Then fall down the mountain and follow him into the cave.
3. But you can’t get in the cave. So you have to find the bag of Puffle O’s Hint: It is where you see a log and a bush.
4. Cut down the bag of Puffle O’s and take them to the black puffle who she be by the log. He will follow you.
5. Bring the black puffle to the cave door and throw the Puffle O into the pet door and he will open the door.
6. When you get in the Polar Bear will trap you and tell him a story of his adventures.
7. After he leaves, your puffle will come out.
8. After that, get out a Puffle O and throw it at the lever to the side of the gate open thing (it will be a red lever).
9. Once you do that throw another Puffle O at the top of the thing that tilted.
10. Then throw the Puffle O on the platform that is raised. Then the gate will open! After that, try to get out an the door will open but snow will fall on it that will not let you out.
11. After that collect the hot sauce, which is on the table, the rope which is on the boards, the pickaxe, and the diagram of his machine which is on his wall.
12. Then put the Puffle O on the hot sauce and throw it at the snow wall. The puffle will go crazy and the wall will melt.
13. Then walk over to the wall which is one room away from the river.
14. Put the rope and the pickax together and throw it at the mountain and you will be at the top. Then go to the bottom and go to the ski lodge and then go to where you go ice fishing.
15.Then go and get a box of seaweed pizza from the pizza shop.
16. Then you go where you are supposed to go ice fishing. The polar bear will be there but he won’t notice you. So get out the box of pizza and click on the bear.
17. While he is occupied with that you can click the lever below the crab and it will turn to the other side.
18. Then the guy will blast away and you will win!
Club Penguin Mission 7 Cheats
1. Start by clicking on Gary and listening to what he says.
2. Click the screen that shows the snow forts.
3. You will see Herbert and his crab breaking apart the clock. Now click out of that screen and listen to Gary again.
4. Go over to the three boxes on top of each other, you need a code to get in. (See the lock by clicking on the box.)
5. Go back to Gary and tell him you need the electromagnet 3000. Go back to the box and put in a code that looks like this:
6. Put the electromagnet in your inventory.
7. Go get the inner tube from the gadget room.
8. Go to the ice burg and use the magnet to get the spring in the water.
9. Now go to the beach and get the sand bucket.
10. Go to the town and talk to the penguin with a propeller cap.
11. Take the picture of the gear by clicking the last option that says you’ve been looking for a picture of the gear.
12. Go to the dock and talk to the two penguins. Then play the snowball game and hit the target correctly.
13. Give the tube as a replacement.
14. Go to the snow forts and fill up the bucket with snow from the snow forts.
15. Go to the pizza parlor and receive the music sheet by the piano.
16. Now enter the stage and put the music notes on the piano. Play the correct notes by putting the music notes on the stand.
17. Give the puffle the picture of the gear and bucket of snow.
18. Now take the gear to the gadget room. Put the snow crank on the test chamber and pull the lever.
19. Use the snow button to freeze it.
20. Do the same thing with the spring but with the fire button.
21. Go to the snow forts and put the clock back together again.
22. Listen to what the people have to say. Receive your metal and gift. You’ve saved the day agent!
Club Penguin Mission 8 Cheats
1. Talk to G. There will be a small tremor.
2. Go to the dock. (Don’t have to take the lantern.)
3. Go to the beach and pick up the fishing net then visit the gadget room and get the hammer from the wall.
4. Go to the town and talk to the confused penguins.
5. Now visit the coffee shop and talk to the penguin with coffee.
6. Choose the message, “Here, I’ll help you clean the cookies up.” then click the cookies.
7. Take a cookie from the coffee shop employee and feed it to the puffle in the town.
8. Go to the snow forts and follow the piece of paper, clicking it every time it lands.
9. Talk to the penguin with the paper in his book. Ask to see the newspaper.
10. Go to the pizza shop and earn the penguin in line a pizza.
11. Ask for the newspaper when you give him the pizza. Put it in your inventory and then take it out, you will get the small piece. Put it in your inventory.
12. Go back to Gary and talk to him.
13. Talk to him again and ask for his, “Super helium”.
14. Now acquire the big tank of helium beside the test chamber and get the fedora/propeller cap.
15. Go to the lighthouse and get the balloons and a barrel from the penguins.
16. Get another cookie and put the hat on the puffle. (You can carry items as long as you walk.)
17. Feed the puffle the cookie with his brand new hat on! Then, go to the sports shop and pick up the pins beside the tent.
18. Go to the tunnel at the dock and follow the directions of both sheets of paper.
19. Do the first one on the first sheet, then the first one on the second, and so on to find your way.
20. Use your spy phone to unscrew the pipe on the gift shop.
21. Now put your balloon on the helium to air it up.
22. Go to the town and put the balloon on the right side.
23. Now put the net, nails, and hammer all on it.
24. Go under the cave and through the opening. (You might want to grab the drill.)
25. Go to the boiler room and talk to herbert.
26. Fix the pipes to the boiler. Connect bottom right hand corner to the top left.
27. Go to the HQ and talk to Gary.
Club Penguin Mission 9 Cheats
1. Talk to G. Then put 3 tracking devises, the yellow duck, and the blue print into your inventory.
2. Go to the Ski Lodge and click on the two penguins playing Find Four. Find all of the pieces, put them into a pile, and give them to the penguins.
3. Pick up the string by the carpet in the Lodge Attic. Put it into your inventory.
4. Go to the Forrest and pick up the sticks.
5. Put the sticks, the blue print, and the string together in your inventory.
6. Go to the Plaza and talk to the penguins. After the puffle blows a bubble, click the part stuck between the penguins. Take the bubble gum and put it into your inventory.
7. Go to the Mountain and put the kite on a transmitter. Then put it on a poll.
8. Go to the Dock and help the penguin by pulling up the brown start handle. Then borrow the penguins air pump.
9. Put the gum on the yellow duck and then put the air pump on the duck.
10. Go to the Ice Berg, and place the duck onto the water.
11. Go to the Mine Shack and talk to the penguin. Click and drag the wooden boards, making the metal beam drop on the left side. Click twice on the cart surfer cart that is tipped over and weld all the cracks.
12. Place the transmitter into the cart and then click in the mine for the cart to go down.
13. Answer your spy phone and talk to G. Take the Binoculars 3000 from G at the HQ.
14. Go to the Ski Lodge, and click on the “Go Fishing” door. Look through the binoculars.
15. After Herbert leaves, go to his camp and look around.
16. Go to the HQ and talk to G.
17. Go back to Herbert’s camp and place the spy phone on the binoculars.
18. Put the spy phone / binocular combo into the left tree.
19. Go back to the HQ and watch Herbert and Klutzy.
20. Collect your medal and receive your chocolates.
Club Penguin Mission 10 Cheats
1. Talk to Gary, jetpack guy, and rookie.
2. Take the box of odds and ends found in Gary’s gadgets.
3. Go to the Beach and talk to the penguin with the jetpack.
4. Go into the Lighthouse. Grab the empty barrel.
5. Go back to the Beach. Talk to the penguin with the jetpack. Say Yes you found it and give him it.
6. Follow the help message. Divide the units how it says to until you reach the end.
7. Go to the Dock. Talk to the penguin with the rope. Place the rope in your inventory
8. Go to the Gift Shop and talk to Rookie. Place the solar panel on the wires of the magnet.
9. Get the table, box of stuff, and clothes from the manager. Place them outside on the table.
10. Connect the wires by connecting the points on the circuit board.
11. Go to the Nightclub. Using the rope, put it on the pulley near the cage and press on the lever.
12. Open the box up using your screwdriver found in your Spy Phone.
13. Align all the gears so that they all touch each other.
14. Answer your Spy Phone. Talk to the penguin with the jetpack.
15. Go to the dock and you will meet a fake Klutzy.
16. Answer your Spy Phone again. Go to the Night Club.
17. Pull the red lever down and capture Herbert.
18. Answer your spy phone. Talk to Gary.
19. Get the jetpack from the penguin with the jetpack. Put it over the red level.
20. Shine the lights on the solar panel of the magnet.
21. Talk to G and the mission will end. Claim your medal and gift.
Now you know how to become a secret agent, beat every club penguin secret agent mission and become a tour guide!